Media Interview Webinar
My PR Secret Weapon: How to Land and Leverage Top-Tier Media Interviews
Share your passions and build your private health or mental health practice or small business
Many people ask me how on earth I have landed regular national print and website media interviews with a variety of top-tier publications, websites, and TV shows WITHOUT an agent or PR firm. Well, I am ready to share my strategy with you, so you can land high profile interviews that share your message and build your practice or small business.
Access the Webinar Video Replay and Powerpoint for only $59.99
*After you complete your payment via PayPal click on the link on Paypal page that says “Return to Julie Hanks“ and access the replay video
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- My PR Secret Weapon! I’ll reveal which reporter service I’ve found to be most effective in landing national interviews.
- My strategies for turning single interviews into multiple, recurring interviews.
- How to develop relationships with journalists and reporters so you will be on their “short list.”
- How to make it easier for journalists to find you online and request an interview.
- How to leverage your media interviews to maximize your exposure.
Learn how to land and leverage local and national media interviews to share your message and build your practice. While media interviews provide private practice therapists and small business owners the opportunity to educate thousands of people about their area expertise and their practice, very few therapists and small business owners feel prepared to seek out and successfully execute media interviews, or know how to maximize them in order to build trust and credibility. Participants will learn about landing top-tier media interviews on a regular basis and gain insights on what reporters are looking for, tips to prepare for interviews, suggestions on how to turn a one-time interview into recurring interviews, and how to maximize interviews to grow their practice or small business.
Need more proof? I’ve been quoted in…
- Wall Street Journal
- Reader’s Digest
- Woman’s Day
- Iphone Life
- Fox News
- Women’s Health
- Real Simple
- WSJ Marketwatch
- Iphone Life
- E! Online