Aspirational Shame and Motherhood: The Mom Show
What a delight to talk with Lindsay Aerts for her new KSL Newsradio show “The Mom Show”. We talked about motherhood, self-care, and aspirational shame. Listen to the entire interview below.
Links mentioned in the interview
- Find out more about The Mom Show on KSL
- Read my blog post on Aspirational Shame
- Therapy Clinic Wasatch Family Therapy
- My latest book The Burnout Cure: An Emotional Survival Guide for Overwhelmed (LDS) Women
- Pre-order my new book The Assertiveness Guide for Women: How to Communicate Your Needs, Set Healthy Boundaries, and Transform Your Relationships
Need some one-on-one help? Schedule your coaching session with me!
Dynamic self & relationship expert Dr. Julie de Azevedo Hanks, LCSW loves to make a difference for women. She owns Wasatch Family Therapy and regularly contributes to TV Shows and her advice has been featured nationally including Wall Street Journal, Parenting, Fox News, and others. Connect on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter. Her books The Burnout Cure and The Assertiveness Guide are now available. Dr. Hanks is currently accepting coaching clients.