Top 10 Posts of 2011 on JulieHanks.com
It’s always fun to see which posts catch your interest over 12 months. Looking back over 2012 the top posts are a mix of music, personal posts, parenting tips, marriage topics, and mental and emotional health advice…and that list just about sums up my life!
A big surprise is #1 — guess you haven’t forgotten that I’ve been a performing songwriter for, oh, 25 years. But, the biggest surprise on this top 10 list is #2 because I only posted it last week! So, many of you have shared it with friends and family online. Thank you.
Thank you for sharing my articles and posts, for great blog discussions and social media comments, and coming to live events this year. I am grateful to have you as part of my “virtual” family.
OK…so here’s the top 10 posts of 2011…
- 3 Generations of Azevedo Performed in Church Today
- Letter To Santa That Made Me Cry
- How To Stop Overreacting and Keep Your Cool
- To Forgive Or Not To Forgive?
- National TV Appearance On Nov 3 Secretly Pregnant on Discovery Health
- Tuesday Tunes: Window To His Love
- Avoiding Parenting Clashes With College-aged Kids
- Q&A: Is Date Night Too Much To Ask? & I’m Never In The Mood!
- 8 Surefire Ways To Emotionally Mess Up Your Kid
- Keep Your Marriage Emotionally HOT
I am a social media lover so I hope you’ll stay connected in 2012.
Dynamic self & relationship expert Dr. Julie de Azevedo Hanks, LCSW loves to make a difference for women. She owns Wasatch Family Therapy and regularly contributes to TV Shows and her advice has been featured nationally including Wall Street Journal, Parenting, Fox News, and others. Connect on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter. Her books The Burnout Cure and The Assertiveness Guide are now available. Dr. Hanks is currently accepting coaching clients.