Best Of Private Practice Toolbox 2011
As 2011 comes to a close, I wanted to review which posts have had the most views since I launched this blog in August 2011.Â It also gives me an idea of which topics are most relevant and interesting to other mental health private practitioners. Is your favorite article on this list?
Here are the most viewed articles for 2011:
- What I wish I’d Know Before Starting A Private Practice
- A Day In the Life Of A Private Practice Therapist
- 5 Self-care Tips For Therapists
- 8 Real-world Marketing Strategies From Successful Therapists
- Getting 3 F’s In Private Practice Is A Good Thing
- Multiple Income Streams Soothe Therapist’s Financial Anxiety (part 1)
- Therapist Roll Call: Join The Private Practice Twitter List
- Why Therapists Need An Elevator Speech (part 1)
- 5 Free Ways To Market Your Therapy Practice
- Facebook Pages For Therapists: How To Set Up A Practice Page
I’d love to know which posts have been most helpful to you in creating your dream practice during 2011.
Do you have any areas of practice that you need help with? Please post any specific private practice questions or practice related topics that you’d be interested in hearing more about in the coming year in the comment box below.
Happy New Year!
Sign up here for my Private Practice Toolbox Newsletter
Dynamic self & relationship expert Dr. Julie de Azevedo Hanks, LCSW loves to make a difference for women. She owns Wasatch Family Therapy and regularly contributes to TV Shows and her advice has been featured nationally including Wall Street Journal, Parenting, Fox News, and others. Connect on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter. Her books The Burnout Cure and The Assertiveness Guide are now available. Dr. Hanks is currently accepting coaching clients.